Copper Covered Aluminum Wire
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Reel, Steel Reel or Plastic Spool|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 0.12-8.00mm
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, SGS, Reach
- Brand: Rongsheng
- Size: 0.12-8.00
- Specification: SGS, REACH, CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 76052900
- Application: Local Communication Cable, Coaxial Cable, LAN Cable, RF Cable
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Wire Core Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Model: 0.12-8.00mm
- Process: Cladding or Plating
- Trademark: Rongsheng
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province
Properties of CCA Wire
1. Lighter than pure copper.
2. Higher electrical conductivity than pure aluminium.
3. Higher strength than aluminium.
4. Better solderability than aluminium, due to the lack of the oxide layer which prevents solder adhesion when soldering bare aluminium.
5. Less expensive than a pure copper wire.
6. Typically produced as a 10% or 15% by copper volume product.
Special requirement on copper content can be satisfied!
Applications of CCA Wire
1. The primary applications of this conductor revolve around weight reduction requirements.
These applications include high-quality coils, such as the voice coils in headphones, or portable loudspeakers ; high frequency coaxial applications; such as RF antennas; CATV distribution cables; and power cables.
2. CCA Wire is also used in electrical wiring for buildings.
The copper/aluminium construction has been adopted to avoid some of the problems with aluminium wire, yet retain some of the cost advantage.
3. CCA Wire has became extremely popular on emerging markets as a cost effective replacement for copper category 5e twisted pair cables.
Thick CCA Wire is packed by wooden reel +pallet
Fine CCA Wire is packed by plastic bobbin+carton+pallet
Fine CCA Wire
|Nominal Diameter(mm)||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)|
|Hard H(min)||Soft A(max)||Hard H(min)||Soft A(min)|